A patient may obtain access to their medical records by discussion with the doctor - please see "Practice Policies" for further details.
We now have a complaints procedure in both surgeries. Details can be obtained from reception.
You can help us improve the services we offer by dropping a note in our suggestion box at reception; we encourage our patients to participate in our yearly patient survey - your feedback is very valuable, and helps us shape our future services.
We try to run a friendly, pleasant and efficient practice and we would ask patients to:
- Treat GPs and practice staff with courtesy.
- Be punctual for appointments. Although we will try to be helpful, it may not always be possible to see patients who present late, as the Doctor may be seeing other patients.
- Inform the receptionist if unable to keep an appointment. This means someone else can benefit from the vacated slot.
- Be patient if the doctor is "running late"; they may have needed to attend to a more complex, or emergency situation earlier.
- Do not expect the doctor to "squeeze in" other family members at the same time, as this eventually makes us run late and results in other patients having to wait longer.
- Please do not save up multiple problems for one appointment.
- Try not to contact the duty doctor out of hours unless it is a true emergency.