Vision Online Services (VOS) Troubleshooting Guide
We have put together this troubleshooting guide to help you diagnose the problems you're having and point you in the right direction in order to resolve them.
Please watch this YOUTUBE video which explains how to register for Vision Online Services click below
If registration fails, the error reason should be displayed at the top of the Login Screen. Registration may fail for a number of reasons e.g:-
- Username is not available - Type in a new username and click Register, if unique the username will be accepted.
- Password not of correct length or format - Type in a new password, ensuring at least 6 characters long, and contains an upper and lower case letter(s) and number(s).
- Registration details not found - Contact the Kensington Group Practice on 90325679. Inform them of the above problem and ask if you can be sent a new registration letter. They will ask you your security question. If you answer correctly, we will send you a new registration letter to your email account.
Account registered, but not activated
If you have registered your details and created a username and password, but not activated your account, you will be unable to Login. You need to complete the Activation process to use your Online Account. Your activation code is sent to your registered email address when you created your account. You have 30 days to activate your account. If you have not registered your account after 30 days, you will be unable to activate it and should contact Kensington Group Practice on 90325679. Inform them of the above problem and ask if you can be sent a new registration letter. They will ask you your security question. If you answer correctly, we will send you a new registration letter to your email account.
Not received Activation Email
Please note that this can sometimes take up to 24 hours. If you do not receive it within 24 hours, it’s possible that it has been rejected by either your email provider or has been placed in your junk/spam folder. If you can still not find the activation email, you should contact the practice and let us know. We will send you a new registration document and ask that you set up your account again. If you still do not receive the activation email, we will ask you to provide us with a new email address as it will be either a problem with your email account or the company that provides you with your email account and that are blocking it from coming through.
GP System unavailable
On occasion, you may find that the Vision Online Services (VOS) website is not available, for example if there is a problem with your email address. You will see the following message when trying to access the website: "The Practice is currently unavailable, please try again later."
Try signing in later to see if the problem has been resolved, if this problem continues, please contact us on 90325679
Sign In - Failed Attempt
- If you enter the wrong username or password, you will be unable to access Vision Online Services, and see an error message on the screen: Invalid Username / Password.
- Retype your username; retype your password ensuring you have the correct details. Click Login to retry.
- If successful, you will see the Home page. If login fails again, check the error message and retry the login process again.
- If your number of login attempts has reached the maximum of 5 attempts, your Online VOS account will be locked. Please contact Kensington Group Practice on 90325679 and request us to unlock your account.
- If you have forgotten your username and / or password, you can use the links on the Sign In page to request reminders. If you are still having problems, please contact Kensington Group Practice on 90325679 and request your VOS account be re-created. They will ask you your security question. If you answer correctly, we will send you a new registration letter to your email account and you will need to register again.
If you are logged in to Vision Online Services and there is a period of 10 minutes of inactivity, your account will be automatically closed. Sign in to return to the website and use the available services.
Changing Email Address
If you change your email address and we make these changes on our clinical system, your Vision Online Services account will no longer work and you will need to request a new registration letter. Again, when requesting a new registration letter you will be asked your security question. If you answer correctly, we will send you a new registration letter to your new email account and you will need to re-register. You can use the same username and password as before.